A website gets more visitors and more leads if the site is SEO friendly. SEO or Search Engine Optimisation supports the website to get top ranking in Google and other websites. Netstager, the best Digital Agency in India, can help you improve SEO Ranking with our tips.
Do you find it difficult to improve your ranking even though you spent a lot of time and effort on keyword optimization? If yes, it is time to consider other SEO factors as well. Before proceeding with SEO tasks, don’t forget to learn about search engine algorithms. It is not only the keywords that matter when you go for SEO ranking.
Many other points, including the duration of the visitors’ stay on the website, bounce rate, page views, broken links and outbound and inbound links, play a significant role in enhancing the SEO ranking. If you want a better SEO ranking for your page, you should focus on creating more relevant and attractive content that will make your visitors stay on your website for a longer period. And yes, enhanced user experience, along with website usability play a prominent role in improving SEO ranking.
Website Usability comprises a few elements, namely effectiveness, efficiency, learnability, memorability and error prevention. A website user should be able to find the information they are looking for to become an effective one. An efficient SEO Company in Calicut can help you meet your requirements. The efficiency of a website increases if the website helps the users fulfil their tasks in a short period.
What are learnability and memorability? If the website visitor can quickly learn the structure of your website and learn how to navigate and access call to action on a website, the site will have learnability.
Memorability helps users remember your website for a period and revisit the site. At the same time, error prevention helps users prevent all types of errors and enable quick entry to the website.
Ways to Improve SEO Ranking
- Use relevant and quality content which are useful to the visitors and provides them with some information.
- Increase page load speed to prompt the visitors to revisit the site. If the website loading speed is low, the visitors are unlikely to return to the website.
- Optimise images by placing them in an organized way. This also helps the visitors to get a better understanding of the content.
- Use simple and easy navigation site architecture to ensure quick loading and navigation to other pages.
Use an efficient SEO tool to review the usability, like readability.
- Use header tags to break content into different sections, which will help visitors access the info they are searching for.
Design a website that is accessible on mobile phones and increase the use rate.
- Provide Outbound links to authorised sites for giving additional info to the readers.
- Use multimedia support like videos, images and slideshows to enhance the usability.
- Avoid broken links as it affects usability.
- Ensure the readability of the text by using simple words, sentences and constructions.
- Focus on layout and formatting and use user-friendly font size and typography